Working with youth and adults combined with my formal education and training in psychology, nature-based experiential education and spiritual practice, has led to a holistic practice where Mind, Body, and Spirit are all considered when forming a collaborative, treatment plan.
I use evidence based interventions, employ current scientific findings, and help you deepen your alliance with Nature to support lasting change. This in practice ranges from homework prescriptions for specific time in nature, to outdoor sessions at local State Parks.
While each treatment plan is unique and sessions can be in the office or outdoors, we may begin consultation with a few minutes of mindful meditation, time for sharing current concerns, and feedback from you on progress, and when appropriate close with an overview, and plan of action with strategies to practice and over time a processes for reviewing your practice.
Services most often for:
- ADD and ADHD/ Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity
- Addictions and Smoking Cessation
- Life Transitions/ Moving, Marriage, Birth, Death, Divorce, Retirement
- Depression and/or Anxiety
- Pregnancy/Birth/Postpartum/Attachment Parenting
- Family Problems Multi Generational
- Child and Adolescent Issues/Parenting
- Relationships and Marriage
- Eating and Food Issues
- Posttraumatic Stress/ Trauma
- Stress/Workplace Issues
- Life Purpose and Spirituality
Skills most often used: